SKIN TYPES – ALL SKIN TYPES
2022 Dermascope – Aestheticians Choice Award
This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips.
EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% Hydromanil™ for immediate and long-term moisturization. Powerful UV protection and a super hydrating power make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
(net wt .28 oz/8 g)
Skin Cancer Foundation Seal – Recommended for Daily Use (EltaMD UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 36) Skin Cancer Foundation Seal – Recommended for Active Use
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
UVA/UVB sun protection
Moisturizing lip sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- EltaMD paraben-free product
- EltaMD Fragrance -free product
- EltaMD Noncomedogenic product
- EltaMD Sensitivity Free product
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
- Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
- Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
- Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Hydromanil®: Provides immediate and long-lasting moisturization
Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Lauryl Laurate, Flavor, Polyethylene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Microcrystalline Wax, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid, Quercetin.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.